We love a great deal! The “50% off” red sale tag makes us feel good about our spending. What we don’t like is the madness of the mall, the frantic shoppers running around like they’re on Supermarket Sweep, the occasion fights at the register and long check out lines!
And so, here are 5 tips to help you out for today’s Black Friday.
1) Make sure you eat a balanced meal and bring a small snack with you. The last thing you need to do is stop for a quick bite – you may miss out on a great deal.
2) Wear comfortable shoes and cloths like sneakers, cute flats, v-necks or cowl necks sweaters that you can easily change out of in the dressing room.
3) If you can – try avoiding a heavy handbag and make sure to pack only the essentials (credit card, lip gloss, mints, cell phone.) You want to be as relaxed as possible while making decisions on a purchase.
4) Monitor your spending! Give yourself a budget and plan before entering into any ‘Black Friday’ situation.
5) Last but not least — be kind to each other while shopping! After all it’s just material things!
Feven & Helena #twinships
P.S. If you wear make-up – try wearing less of it today – no one likes trying a new top with foundation all-over-the-collar. You know what we’re talking about!