Nothing says, “It’s Christmas” more than warm chocolate chip cookies and milk underneath the Christmas tree for Santa! But these aren’t just regular ol’ chocolate chip cookies — they’re a twinship fav! They’re delicious, easy, fast and the rolled oats and banana puree make us feel better about eating a cookie! Trust us and enjoy! Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (you have to live a little)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil, 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk (or you can add regular soy milk)
- 1 table-spoon of honey
- 1/2 cup banana puree
- 2 table-spoon of vanilla extract (for a little kick or you can just do 1 teaspoon).
- On a non-stick cookie sheet, scoop batter with a medium-sized spoon. Space cookies evenly on baking sheet.
- combined all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Pre heat oven at 375 degrees, bake for 25 minutes
Feven & Helena
P.S. Get into the holiday-twinship-spirit-of-sharing and bake our chocolate chip cookies with friends or bring some to the office to enjoy with co-workers.
- The Twelve Days of Cookies – Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (thesuburbansoapbox.com)
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (redtri.com)
- One of America’s Favorites – Chocolate Chip Cookies (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- salted caramel pecan chocolate chip cookies. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- Christmas Cookie Countdown (youraura.wordpress.com)