We’re not gonna lie…we know nothing about football. Our twinship L.O.V.E. for Beyoncé, who will be performing the halftime show — really is the only reason why we’re watching the Super Bowl this year. Come on…how great were those promos with Bey holding a football, dressed like a sexy ref, with black anti reflective lines (is that what they’re called?). And, our twinship bombshell, Alicia Keys, will be singing the national anthem–even better!
Yes, we know nothing about football…so much to the point that we actually had to call our older brother, Thomas, (our NFL encyclopedia), to ask him what team we should be cheering for? After he gave his choice, Thomas, told us that the two coaches, Jim and John Harbaugh, were brothers! There’s so much ‘twinship’ going on here — it’s making our twinship heads spin! Even the alliteration of their names has a twinship ( J & J — get it?)
John Harbaugh, is the coach of the Baltimore Ravens and Jim Harbaugh, is the coach of the San Francisco 49ers. John is only 1 year older than Jim which makes them practically Irish twins. And…not only are they the first pair of brothers in NFL history to serve as head coaches, but they are also the first pair of brothers/head coaches to play against each other in Super Bowl history. Crazy, right?
At the end of the day, despite our brother, Thomas, cheering for the 49ers we choose to cheer for both teams — it’s just the twinship thing to do — share the L.O.V.E.
So, are you ready for some football?!?!
Feven & Helena #twinship
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- Lock & Key Twinship Forever! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Fox Sports to air NFL Super Bowl XLVII live in PH Monday (sports.inquirer.net)
- Super Bowl 2013: Contrasting the Harbaugh brothers approaches this week (ninersnation.com)
- The Twinship Top Ten Romantic Comedies (fevenandhelena.com)
- SUPER BOWL WATCH: NFL awards, real fun to come (cnsnews.com)