Brigitte Bardot — Twinship Bombshell of the Week!
Happy Friday, Bombshells! Last week we announced we’re starting a ‘twinship bombshell of the week‘ to spotlight beauty (as if praising beautiful women hasn’t been done before!)
This week we’re talking about another ‘Bey’ that isn’t our Queen Beyoncé. This bombshell goes by the name of Brigitte Bardot. I know…that’s an obvious iconic choice…but we bet you didn’t know how SERIOUS our twinship is with this, beauty? Not only do we share our birthdays together, but we also share it with our bombshell, Brigitte! But, our ‘twinship’ connection goes deeper than that…one word…one love…EYELINER.
Anyone that spends more than an hour with us at our apartment, will most likely walk away mysteriously rocking liquid eyeliner! As we mentioned in our ‘Hair Wraps & Eyeliner’ post — we love an elegant cat eye. And, just in case you were wondering how we achieved a Brigitte-Bardot-inspired cat eye here’s what we used:
Disclaimer: Do not attempt the cat eye under the influence of caffeine — you need a steady hand and some practice to master this bombshell look!
Using most of our Twinship Top Beauty Products — for our eyelids we used :
1) black Mac Gel Liner & 266 small angle brush
2) black Almay Liquid Eyeliner.
For inside the eyes and underneath the lower lid we used :
3) Sephora Black Eyeliner — it’s super soft & doesn’t smudge
4) For lashes we use Black Maybillene Great Lash Mascara
5) cotton swabs — make sure your cat eye looks clean and not like you’re rocking makeup from the night before!
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. Tell us who you think should be next weeks bombshell! e-mail us at email@example.com or just write a “comment” underneath!
- Feminine Mystique – Twinship Bombshells Of The Week! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- A Twinship Super Bowl! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Mama Makeover! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Our Twinship Fav Grammy Moments! (fevenandhelena.com)