As some of our readers know, Feven, fainted during our first “Twinship Braid” session. The heat from the umbrella lamp was just too much, mixed with the lack of water and dehydration, and well, you get the picture. It was a hot mess, but Feven is okay, so we can just laugh at the absurdity of her fainting while we were conjoined by a single french braid! Yes, that’s right, a single french braid or otherwise known as, The Twinship Braid by Amber Nicholle. Feven, could you have picked a better time to faint?
Well, Amber, our hair stylist and dear friend, came back last week to finish what she started: 1st The Twinship Braid and 2nd The Halo Braid 2 Ways. The Twinship Braid by Amber Nicholle requires two people, who really, really love each other, and who have even lengths of hair, but you can always use hair extensions. Together and with a help of a fabulous hair stylist or friend, start from the top of both heads, take a section of hair from each head and cross from left to right, just as you would a regular french braid.
We know this braid isn’t functional, but it’s fun and editorial. So, who would you want to do The Twinship Braid with?
We stopped filming seconds before the faint, but here is a photo of the pre-faint. Helena was just tired and Feven, well, we all know what happened…
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. If you’re in the LA area and need a bombshell hair stylist give Amber a call 310-404-4524. #twinship approved
All photography By Gravity Pull.
- Balloon Girls dressed in Eritrean Chiffon (fevenandhelena.com)
- Make a Statement – Twinship Style! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Braid | Sneak Peek (fevenandhelena.com)
- Behind the scenes – Twinship Rock n Roll Video By Red (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Halo Braid 2 Ways (fevenandhelena.com)
- Festival Hair – Braids And Dip Dye Set To Be Big In 2013 Say Wonderland Wigs (prweb.com)