Not since Jackie O has a First Lady made such incredible and appropriate fashion choices. First Lady Michelle Obama is a style icon who constantly uses her platform to shed light on “little” known American designers like Jason Wu and now Thom Browne.
Our fav twinships Sasha and Malia looked equally lovely wearing J.Crew and Kate Spade. Dr. Jill Biden looked elegant in Lela Rose and Vera Wang for the Inaugural Ball, and of course Beyonce looked fabulous in Pucci and Dior. Oh, and, Mr. President, you looked great, too!
Here are our favorite 2013 Presidential Inauguration moments that are well beyond #twinship approved! #twinshipbombshells!
- Inaugural First Family Fashion | Michelle, Malia & Sasha (poshglam.com)
- FASHION & POLITICS: Inauguration 2013 (vandieb.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama Wears Thom Browne, Sasha and Malia Wear Kate Spade and J.Crew to Kick Off Inauguration (fashionista.com)
- Michelle Obama’s inaugural fashion choice (shine.yahoo.com)
- When It Comes To Inaugural Fashion, First Family Stays The Course (wnyc.org)
- First Lady of Fashion: Michelle Obama Wearing Thom Browne at Inauguration (washington.cbslocal.com)