Happy Valentine’s Day to all our Valentine Bombshells! We hope you spend the day tomorrow, wearing pink and red, eating chocolates, and listening to love songs! You know that feeling when you hear a song and it really takes you there? Makes you smile, makes you laugh, and sometimes move you to tears.
In honor of the ultimate casanova, Dr. Seuss, who once said, ” You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams,” we present to you the “Twinship Top 10 L.OV.E. Songs.” And for all the “Charlie Browns” out there who think that, ”Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love,” we share with you, the “Twinship Top 10 Love STINKS Songs!
Twinship Top 10 L.O.VE. Songs
10. Halo – Beyonce
9. When a Man Loves a Woman – Percey Siedge (but Michael Bolton did his thing too!)
8. Bye Your Side – Sade
7. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
6. Lost Without You – Robin Thicke
5. Is this Love – Bob Marley & The Wailers
4. Something – Beatles
3. I Just Called to Say I Love You – Stevie Wonder
2. Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
1. At Last – Etta James
Twinship Top 10 Love STINKS Songs!
10. F**ck You – Cee Lo Green
9. Love Lockdown – Kanye West
8. Love Stinks – J.Geils Band
7. Foolish Games – Jewel
6. You Oughta Know – Alanis Morissette
5. Love is a Losing Game – Amy Winehouse
4. Someone Like You – Adele
3. Next Girl – The Black Keys
2. Somebody That I Used to Know – Gotye feat. Kimbra
1. Ex-Factor – Lauryn Hill
Wherever you are, whoever you are, Happy Valentines Day to you!
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. Thanks for always listening, Carolyn. What love songs do you love to love or love to hate?