Yup, the Twinship is really feelin’ blue…as in we are lovin’ navy blue! The Twinship trend forecast predicts that everyone and their twinship will be painting a space in their place blue very soon.
Navy blue is elegant, contemporary, transitional, fresh, feminine, and masculine. It’s a regal-cool-color and gives your space personality.
Here is our navy blue Twinship 2 cents:
1st cent: If your space is lacking architectural detail have no fear ’cause Benjamin Moore is here! We highly recommend ‘Evening Sky’ — we feel it’s the perfect navy blue! The hues are warm, elegant and not intimidating.
2nd cent: Contrary to belief, in small spaces paint your walls a dark color instead of something bright. Rich colors like: black, navy blue or charcoal grey give the illusion of a bigger space and instantly adds warmth to small rooms.
Here are some very blue rooms that inspire us to grab a paint brush and paint the town…blue!
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. What’s your favorite paint color?
- Beautiful Wicked Twinship (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship 2 Cents – Liquid Eyeliner (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Braid by Amber Nicholle (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Braid | Sneak Peek (fevenandhelena.com)
- Balloon Girls dressed in Eritrean Chiffon (fevenandhelena.com)
- Night Outside the Museum Part ll (fevenandhelena.com)
- Make a Statement – Twinship Style! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Bombshell of the Week – East African Women (fevenandhelena.com)
- Behind the scenes – Twinship Rock n Roll Video By Red (fevenandhelena.com)