Happy Friday, Bombshells!
Aren’t you excited for the weekend? Well, by the looks of our latest JLO-inspired-work-ensemble it definitely looks like The Twinship is ready to hop on a plane and head to Paris for the weekend.
We’ve written about our love of faux fur in the past and well…this is the fall trend that we can’t live without!
Faux fur can push tacky at the work place, but with an understated blouse and simple heels, it can look chic and elegant. And, if you’re in a cold work environment it will keep you warm!
But, the best part about faux fur is… you can look like a million bucks without going broke. We bought these vests from DNA Clothing on Sunset Blvd for under $75.00 each! Faux real!
So, what do you think…yay or nay to faux fur?
P.S. Any fall trends that we should explore…e-mail us…we love to get your fashion advice, too!
- Twinship Closet – 2 Ways (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Closet – Comfy Kaftans (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Work Wear – Fall Sweaters (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship ‘Work’ Style (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Closet – Saturday Night Out (fevenandhelena.com)
- Men’s Clothing Trends for Autumn 2013 (jacamoblog.co.uk)
- Twinship Work Wear – Flirty Friday (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Closet – Very Michelle O (fevenandhelena.com)