Happy birthday to…US! Yes, it’s The Twinship’s birthday and the truth…we’re not big on celebrating our birthday, but this year feels different — mainly because we have so many new friends to celebrate with, like…YOU!
When we were little our parents would dress us exactly alike on our birthday, so this year, we decided to honor our parent’s tradition. Well, just for these pictures… ’cause after a while we think we’d creep our friends out!
It’s funny, writing this birthday post was difficult for us because (as lame as it may sound) we feel like we have so much more work to do. We know #first/world/problems, but one of the biggest lesson we rediscovered this year was: it’s never too late to dream big! Our dreams are bigger. Our goals are clearer. And, our desire to succeed is even greater.
Okay, this is the part where we write about…reflecting on this past year. Here we go!
Feven’s biggest lesson:
1) People do change (and sometimes not for the best).
2) Don’t ever settle.
3) Don’t get distracted. Stay focused.
4) Be with a person that will brighten your star and not dim your light.
5) Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want.
Helena’s biggest lesson:
1) Don’t take yourself too seriously.
2) It’s okay to say “no.”
3) Care less about what others may think. It’s all in your head most of the time.
4) Running helps reduce stress.
5) And if running doesn’t alleviate the stress, there is always BRAVO TV! It’s okay to love The Real Housewives franchise.
So, it only seems like The Twinship thing to do…so we’re sharing our birthday with you! And, right now we’re celebrating you and thanking you all for all the blog L-O-V-E.
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. What do you like to do on your birthday?
All photos by Carolyn Lluberes.