We’re not sure what’s going on, but recently we’ve noticed a huge spike in views and comments on our blog! The outpour of support and interest in The Twinship is so lovely and so heartwarming. And so, we want to use this opportunity to (in the words of Jay Z) ”re-introduce myself (ourselves),” by showcasing a blog post we wrote last year around this time, Balloon Girls Dressed in Eritrean Chiffon, inspired by Banksy’s Balloon Girl.
In twinship style, we paired red and pink balloons with our traditional Eritrean chiffon dress that our Aunt Sagad made for us back home in Eritrea. Traditionally, Eritrean chiffon dresses are longer in length (just above the ankles), but we tailored our dresses to fit our style.
Thanks so much for reading and writing us!
Feven & Helena #twinship
“some things are not always what they seem”
- Twinship Closet: ‘If We were a Boy’ (fevenandhelena.com)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s meets Annie Hall (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- Liya Kebede – Twinship Bombshell of The Week (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)