We once read, “Being smart is sexy, so don’t play dumb.” To us, maintaining a balance of the mind, body, and soul defines beauty. Instead of spending hours on the internet or watching back-to-back episodes of Real Housewives (or maybe that’s just us?), we encourage you to expand your imagination and lose yourself to the words on the page in a world created by exceptional authors.
As Dr. Seuss once said, ” The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Here are some of our favorite books that inspire us.
Some of Helena’s fav fiction & nonfiction novels (click on the book title to learn more).
- Naked by David Sedaris
- The Ice Hotel: Stone of Iridium by MC Foley
- The Faults in Our Stars by John Green
Some of Feven’s fav coffee table books (click on the book title to learn more):
- American Fashion: Designers at Home by Rima Suqi
- Art in the Streets by Jeffrey Deitch, Roger Gastman, Aaron Rose
- New York Interiors by Peter Webster
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. What books do you recommend us reading?
- Balloon Girls dressed in Eritrean Chiffon (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Feven & Helena Q&A ‘So Beautiful’ (fevenandhelena.com)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s meets Annie Hall (fevenandhelena.com)
- Brigitte Bardot – Twinship Bombshell of The Week! (fevenandhelena.com)