It’s Mod Monday at the twin-ship!
We’ve always admired the mod subculture — the music, art, fashion, and of course the signature mod 60’s makeup. Here is our attempt to recreate mod at home.
After 2 failed attempts, we finally got the eyeliner/false lashes right! For all our twinship bombshells out there who want to create the mod-doll-eyes — check out our step-by-step guide below.
Step 1: Cover your entire eyelid with white eyeshadow.
Step 2: Use your white eyeliner to color inner waterline.
Step 3: Use black eyeliner to line the crease of your eyelid.
Step 4: Use liquid eyeliner to line top of your upper and lower lash line.
Step 5: Using your liquid eyeliner — draw lower lashes.
Step 6: Apply thick false lashes or you can always apply a ton of mascara on your natural lashes.
Step 7: Finish your look with a ton of fun attitude and pale lipstick!
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. What fashion era inspires you and why?
- Twinship Closet: Happy International Women’s Day (fevenandhelena.com)
- Balloon Girls dressed in Eritrean Chiffon (fevenandhelena.com)
- Brigitte Bardot – Twinship Bombshell of The Week! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Eyeliner tips you need to know! (themodelstage.com)