We love, Love, LOVE, statement necklaces! To us, a statement necklace can turn up any basic top. We can attribute most of our love for statement pieces to our Eritrean culture and it’s appreciation of bold, elegant jewelry.
Like last week’s Twinship Bombshell, First Lady Michelle Obama illustrates, a bold, modern, charming, oversized necklace can dress up a simple t-shirt or blouse, and it can compliment a gorgeous gown. Feven prefers, black, white, and gold and Helena loves bold colors like Pantone color of the year emerald green.
And if you want our “2 cents ” (twinship style of course), it’s best to pair your bold statement necklace with no earrings, but if you can’t bear bare ears, we recommend pairing your statement necklace with subtle studs. Either way, be bold, be brave, be beautiful, and be YOU!
For more bold necklace inspirations, check out our BOLD STATEMENT Pinterest board:
Feven & Helena
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. For even more statement necklace inspirations, check out People magazine‘s People Style Watch Statement Necklaces:
- First Lady Michelle Obama – Twinship Bombshell of the Week (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Closet: Happy International Women’s Day (fevenandhelena.com)
- Parker Ighile – So Beautiful (Official Music Video) Staring 1/2 The Twinship! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Feven & Helena Q&A ‘So Beautiful’ (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Nod to Mod in Colour (fevenandhelena.com)
- Liya Kebede – Twinship Bombshell of The Week (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Top Ten Romantic Comedies (fevenandhelena.com)
- You Are Fabulous! (fevenandhelena.com)