Happy International’s Women’s Day to all our twinship bombshells out there! In celebration of the feminine habshesha style, we felt it was only fitting that this Twinship Closet entry pay tribute to our Eritrean culture.
With that said, The Twinship presents another Eritrean Chiffon dress made by our beautiful, Aunt Sagad. The “Urban Lights” at LACMA seemed like the best place to highlight her designs. Oh and, this is probably the only time you will ever see us dress exactly alike.
Feven & Helena #twinship
P.S. What are you doing to support International Women’s Day?
- Twinship Closet: ‘If We were a Boy’ (fevenandhelena.com)
- Balloon Girls dressed in Eritrean Chiffon (fevenandhelena.com)
- Liya Kebede – Twinship Bombshell of The Week (fevenandhelena.com)
- International Women’s Day: Photography Series Explores Women and Aging in our Culture; “SILVER: A State of Mind” Now on DVD (prweb.com)
- The Twinship’s Favorite Twinships (fevenandhelena.com)
- Feminine Mystique – Twinship Bombshells Of The Week! (fevenandhelena.com)