A few weeks ago we posted our definition of a ‘twinship‘ in our attempt to explain what a ‘twinship’ means to us. To us — a twinship surpasses being an actual twin — it can be an undeniable striking resemblance or a connection mirrored physically, spiritually or emotionally between two siblings or friends. Your twinship can be with a sister or brother or a sister or brother by destiny!
The strength of a twinship is like no other! It can move mountains, win Wimbledon, win Oscars, create a billion dollar fashion line, and it can build an entertainment empire!
Here are some of our fav twinships and twinship bombshells who we think are simply fabulous!
From left to right…
1. Feven (left) & Helena (right) (we’re not our ‘fav’, but we had to put ourselves in the mix!)
2. Penelope & Monica Cruz (sisters, twinship bombshells)
3. Serena & Venus Williams (sisters, twinship bombshells)
4. Beyonce & Solange Knowles (sisters, twinship bombshells)
5. Tia (right) & Tamera (left) Mowry (twins, twinship bombshells)
6. Kym & Alexis McClay (twins, twinship bombshells)
7. Elin (right) & Josefin (left) Nordegren (twins, twinship bombshells)
8. Mary-Kate (right) & Ashley Olsen (left) (twins, twinship bombshells)
9. Ben Affleck & Matt Damon (best friends who have a serious ‘twinship’ — so close they own an Oscar together!)
10. Yuliya and Lilian Magdych (sisters, twinship bombshells)
11. Dean & Dan Caten (twin brothers)
Feven & Helena
P.S. Do you have a twinship? Who are your fav twinships?
- A Twinship New Year 2013! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Lock & Key Twinship Forever! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Won’t you join the Twinship for dinner? (fevenandhelena.com)
- Twinship Chocolate Chip Cookies (fevenandhelena.com)
- Plum It Up! (fevenandhelena.com)
- Welcome to our Twinship Guide (fevenandhelena.com)
- The Twinship Mama Makeover! (fevenandhelena.com)